2 burgers of beef, watercress, tomato, cheese Alavão, ham, sweet pickles, Portobello mushrooms and cream sauce Portuguese.
(Not available for take away)
Watercress, tomatoes, beef burger, candied onions, Island cheese, bacon, pickles and house sauce.
Our Zézé is now available!
- Jalapeno peppers, stemmed
- Cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons cracked pepper
- Tablespoon coarse salt
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Tablespoon dried oregano
- Combine jalapenos, garlic, pepper, salt, lime juice and oregano in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Place steak in a shallow pan or large resealable plastic bag. Pour jalapeno marinade over the steak, and turn to coat.
- Preheat an grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grill grate. Drain and discard marinade. Grill steak 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
“(…) Tall and perfectly layered, it has a great combination of ingredients and a delicious sauce.”
“This Real Hamburgueria (…) is one of the best examples of what you can do with a slice of minced meat.”